Plugin author: steven
When this plugin is enabled, MusicBee will only play the starting portion and optionally the ending portion of a track. You can set a start offset and duration in the Plugin preferences screen and optionally an offset from the track end/ duration (all in seconds)
How to useEdit
- Extract content of archive to plugins subfolder of MusicBee installation folder (e.g. to "c:\program files\musicbee\plugins").
- Enable the plugin from MusicBee Preferences -> Plugins
- To activate, right click in the main panel/ Preview Mode/Enable Track Preview Mode - this needs to be done on each restart of musicbee.
- If you want to keep listening to the current playing track, right click/ Suspend Track Preview Mode. The preview mode when the current track finishes
- or assign and use these hotkey commands: Player: Toggle Track Preview Mode and Player: Suspend Track Preview Mode
Go to 'Edit/Preferences/Plugins'. Click 'Uninstall'. Plugin will delete all automatically created files (e.g. settings), but you need to exit MusicBee and manually delete all files that were included in plugin .zip.