LAST UPDATED 2015-09-06
Plugin author: boroda74
Plugin writes tag info into external files according to the music you are listening.
Do all you want with plugin binary and source code at your own risk.
How to use
Extract content of archive to plugins subfolder of MusicBee installation folder (e.g. to "c:\program files\musicbee\plugins"). To configure plugin go to 'Edit/Preferences/Plugins'.
Go to 'Edit/Preferences/Plugins'. Click 'Uninstall'. Plugin will delete all automatically created files (e.g. settings), but you need to exit MusicBee and manually delete all files that were included in plugin .zip.
Working for all users at the time of posting, discontinued, unsupported anymore.
Stable version, 2015-09-06, only for MusicBee 2.4 or later
[http://www.mediafire.com/download/nhbs8uk6gr8heil/NowPlayingToExternalFiles_2015-06-28.zip%7CSource}} MS VS 2013 project, C#. Most people don't need this.
Use Latest Update for full plugin functionality.
September 06, 2015
- Several critical bugs are fixed
June 28, 2015
- Now plugin empties external files instead of deleting them on stop/pause/mb closing. This behavior has better compatibility with other programs.
April 12, 2014
- New plugin version correctly parses singe-key hotkeys in textboxes, i.e. you
can assign for example 'space' as hotkey and use 'space' as normal character in plugin settings window
March 15, 2014
- Now external files are deleted when MB is paused/stopped.
February 22, 2014
- Minor bigfixes.
February 18, 2014
- Added option to choose encoding of exported text files.
December 21, 2013
- Added support for new tags (Genres, Artists, Artists: Artist, Artists: Performer, Artists: Guest, Artists: Remixer).
December 11, 2013
- Better error handling.
November 03, 2013
- Defaults are changed.
November 02, 2013
- Error logs are now written to 'AppData' folder rather than 'C:\Windows\Temp'.
September 18, 2013
- Minor improvements.
September 06, 2013
- Plugin is renamed.
September 04, 2013
- Added option to export backdrops file paths to external file.
- Terms rewording.
- Minor visual enhancements.
August 31, 2013
- Added possibility to export playing track lyrics to predefined file.
- Several bugfixes and enhancements.
August 29, 2013
- Added possibility to export playing track artist's picture to predefined file.
August 28, 2013
- Added possibility to export playing track artwork to predefined file.
August 24, 2013
- Number of tags are extended to 10.
- Fixed that file properties (e.g. "URL") didn't produce output.
- Fixed "<cr><lf>" sequence as new line.
Jule 02, 2013
- Better error handling.
April 06, 2013
- First version is released.