Plugin author: Steven
Plugin adds Milkdrop visualizer to MusicBee.
How to useEdit
Extract content of archive to plugins subfolder of MusicBee installation folder (e.g. to "c:\program files\musicbee\plugins"). You should end up with:
c:\program files\musicbee\plugins\vis_milk2.dll c:\program files\musicbee\plugins\Milkdrop2\... c:\program files\musicbee\plugins\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\...
When you start MusicBee you should see MilkDrop 2.2 in the list of visualizers.
NOTE 1 Edit
- If it doesn't work, some Windows 7 users may need to install DirectX 9.0 runtimes.
NOTE 2 Edit
- In my own testing, i did have rare cases where the MilkDrop visualizer failed with a "out of memory" error for no apparent reason. You need to restart MusicBee and all should be OK again.
NOTE 3 Edit
- It doesn't work in Windows 7 "desktop mode".
- In V3.1.6512, many Milkdrop command keys are broken
- In V3.1.6512, screen saver can cause Milkdrop to fail and MusicBee to crash 
You need to exit MusicBee and manually delete all files that were included in plugin .zip.