LAST UPDATED 2013-11-10
Plugin author: Pako
Allows remote control MusicBee through the program EventGhost .
EventGhost is an advanced, easy to use and extensible automation tool for MS Windows. It can use different input devices like infrared or wireless remote controls to trigger macros, that on their part control a computer and its attached hardware. So it can be used to control a Media-PC with a normal consumer remote. But its possible uses go much beyond this.
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3).
How to useEdit
This plugin consists of two components. The first part - mb_EgPlugin.dll file - is installed into the subdirectory \Plugins of MusicBee program folder. The second part - __ init__.py file - is installed into the subdirectory \plugins\MusicBee of EventGhost program folder. Both components are required!
To configure plugin go to 'Edit/Preferences/Plugins'.
Go to 'Edit/Preferences/Plugins'. Click 'Uninstall'. Plugin will delete all automatically created files (e.g. settings), but you need to exit MusicBee and manually delete the file mb_EgPlugin.dll.
Beta version 0.0.13, 2014-05-03, only for MusicBee 2.1.4877 or later
Source MS VS 2010 project (C#) and Python. Most people don't need this.
August 09, 2013 Edit
New version 0.0.4. It contains many new features. For example:
- Added action "Get static playlists"
- Added actions "Add song to playlist" and "Add Currently playing song to playlist"
- Added actions "Toggle mute", "Toggle shuffle" and "Toggle repeat"
- Added actions "Increase / Decrease volume" and "Get track info"
- Added actions "Get thumbnail" (Now Playing and Library groups)
November 10, 2013Edit
New version 0.0.6.
- New 2 actions "Move track" and "Move track (offset)" added.